If you are trying Crossware Mail Signature on your server, there is no need to uninstall the software - upon purchasing a full license, Crossware will send you a full license key to convert your trial version to a non-expiring version.
However if you do want to go ahead with uninstalling Crossware Mail Signature, follow these steps:
1. Open the notes.ini file (found in the Domino servers program directory) on the server.
2. Find the variable EXTMGR_ADDINS
3. Remove the parameter signature4_xx.dll
(There may be other extension hooks installed, if this is the only parameter then you can remove the whole line, if there are others you must remove only the signature parameter.) e.g. EXTMGR_ADDINS=decsext, signature4_xx.dll
4. Reboot the server (until the server is re-booted the DLL is locked and cannot be removed).
5. Delete the following files :-
a. (WINDOWS) neSig.exe and signatureX_yyy.dll.
b. (ISERIES) Delete the library ‘XWARE’ (dltlib XWARE).
c. (SOLARIS/LINUX) esig and libsignature.so.
d. (AIX) esig and libsignature.a.
6. Delete the eSig.nsf database (found in the Domino Data directory).
7. Crossware Mail Signature is now fully removed from your server.