Step 1 - Connect Your Office 365 Directory
NOTE: It may take up to 2 hours for the Microsoft Office 365 process to run.
- Click here and login with your Office 365 credentials to give the Trial Crossware Mail Signature access to your Office 365 Directory.
If you would like to create the connection manually please follow the Manual Instructions.
The setup page will create the following:
- Service Principal - Allows Crossware Mail Signature read only access to your Office 365 Directory.
- CrosswareMailSignatureTrialUsers group - You will need to add test users to this group once completed.(This includes yourself).
- Inbound Connector - Allows Crossware Mail Signature to authenticate with Office 365 to deliver emails into Office 365.
- Outbound Connector - Sends emails to Crossware Mail Signature.
- Transport Rule - Determines which emails (from members of the above group) are sent to Crossware Mail Signature.
NOTE: Changes to Office 365 Rules may take up to 45 minutes to take effect.
Step 2 - Test that the set-up is working
- Go into Deployment Status by double-clicking on the blue Deployment Status tile.
From within the Crossware Portal you can access the Signature Configuration and the Logs. Go into Signature Configuration
using the drop-down menu or by double-clicking on the blue Signature Configuration
a. Open the Signature configuration document Example Signature 1
, and click on the Send Test Email
, your details should be automatically populated.
b. Select a host and click send.
c. Confirm that you have received the test email.
- Add Users to the Test Group:
a. Add test user(s) to the group used created above.
: If you are the owner of this group you will also need to be added as a member to ensure you have a signature appended.
b. Send a test email from your Web Mail/Outlook client and confirm that emails are being delivered correctly.
Step 3 - Create Your First Signature
Congratulations! You have completed your set-up.
If you want to design your email signature, click on Signature Configuration