1. An Outlook for Mac users sends an internal email. The email is processed by Crossware Mail Signature and inline images are appended to the email
2. The email is received by an iPhone user who replies to the email.
3. The recipient of the reply email sees the original inline images as attachments.
This issue is not related to Crossware Mail Signature and can be fully reproduced on a system without Crossware Mail Signature
1. Create a new email in Outlook for Mac Client
2. Insert an image into the email.
3. The email is replied to by an iPhone user.
4. Original image now appears as an attachment in the Outlook for Mac Client
1. This issue does not occur when replying using the iPhone Outlook client
2. The attachments do not appear on the Windows Outlook client.