How can I trial Crossware Mail Signature for Office 365?
Go to our website, www.crossware.co.nz/cms-free-trial/
and fill out the Free Trial form
with your details.
2. When you click Get Started to submit the trial request, you will be redirected to request confirmation page.
3. Go to the inbox of the email address you entered into the Email Address field. You should have received an email from Crossware.
Click on the Activate your Trial button.
4. A webpage will open which will guide your through the onboarding process.
5. Confirm that you are an Office 365 Global Admin by clicking Yes.
NOTE: A Global Admin can access all admin features in Office 365. They are, by default, the person who signed up to buy Office 365. You cannot proceed with the setup process if you are not a Global Admin.
6. You will be redirected to Microsoft Azure Active Directory to log in with your tenant details and accept our Multi-Tenanted Keys.
NOTE: If you don't know how to find the Tenant ID details, check out this article.
These Keys allow us to access your Directory and to authenticate your Crossware Mail Signature Trial.
8. You have now authenticated with your tenant name. Click Continue Setup.
9. Enter in your Microsoft Tenant User name and Password.
Take some time to read over the O365 License Agreement, then tick the checkbox next to the text I accept the Crossware Mail Signature O365 License Agreement.
Click Create connection.
10. Click Continue.
11. When you receive 3 green ticks, your Office 365 Group, Connectors and Transport Rule have been created.
NOTE: You will need to manually add all the users you want to have signatures to the newly created CrosswareMailSignatureTrialUsers Group within Office 365, details found here
12. Before you access the Signature Designer, click on the Deployment Status tile.
13. Once green ticks appear for all items, you are ready to start creating and applying signatures. If you do not receive all green ticks, wait 15 minutes then click the Refresh Status button for your Deployment Status. If you are still not receiving green ticks after an hour, please contact Crossware Support for further help.
14. Return to the Portal by clicking the Crossware Mail Signature logo or navigating to Home in the sidebar menu.
15. Click on Signature Designer to get started!
For further help, check out our Crossware Mail Signature Getting Started FAQs and the rest of our Knowledge Base articles.