Navigation in the Signature Configuration database
The navigator is available when the Crossware Mail Signature configuration database is opened. For any option selected, the content can be seen in the right hand pane.
- All signature documents.
Configuring Sub Signatures
- Sub-signatures are used to add conditional parts to signatures. They are defined here, and can be used in more than one signature.
- Formulas that extract data or images from another source (eg Active Directory or image library) and insert into signatures.
- Rules are simple TRUE/FALSE decisions based around a C# Script, that determine whether a signature should be applied. Rules can be used on Signature and Sub-signature configurations.
- This view contains all the installed licences.
- A log of the status of each of the servers (Note: the server must have been restarted following installation to create an entry in this log).
Cache Update Log - A log of all the updates which force a cache refresh on the Exchange Servers.
Application Log - A log from the IIS server.
The help section contains easy access to help get you started using Crossware Mail Signature. There is also a link to this wiki, and an email button to email support, with the option of creating a support copy of your configuration database (recommended if you have started creating signatures and need further help with those).